Everybody ages! The aging process is natural and it’s going to happen at one point or another! During this process, our skin matures, developing wrinkles, fine lines, acne marks and more. Although there’s absolutely nothing wrong with aging (some see it as a real accomplishment), youthful, glowing skin has many benefits.
So, are you tired of looking older than you feel? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. The beauty industry has a ton of foundations that can help you turn your dull, mature skin into a bright, youthful canvas.
These foundations are packed with nourishing and moisturizing ingredients that plumps-up and smooths out mature skin while erasing signs of aging.
Best Foundation For Mature Skin Over 60 Reviewed
Keep reading to learn about the top 10 best foundations for mature skin over 60, as well as their features and pros and cons.
1. Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation
If you want to camouflage all your skin blemishes and enjoy a brightened-up, glowing radiance along with optimum skincare benefits, Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation is a great pick for mature skin.
It’s loaded with skin-loving ingredients like niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and camellia sinensis leaf extract. These ingredients moisturize and condition the skin, plump it up, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that protect the skin from environmental stress and damage, and soothe and calm the skin. These properties calm the skin and strengthen-up the skin cells for rejuvenated freshness.
Plus, the camellia sinensis leaf extract in this product contains antioxidants that help repair the skin and exfoliate dead skin cells for a brighter, more flawless glow. If you want to treat your uneven skin tone, pimples, and dark spots, this feature would be very helpful!
With 12 shades to choose from, you can find the perfect match for your skin tone.
- Best foundation with the perfect combination of skin brightening and correcting features.
- Brightens-up the skin tone instantly with color-boosting formula.
- Its moisturizing feature hydrates and plumps up the skin that smoothen-out the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves the collagen level of the skin and makes it tight and elastic for a youthful appearance.
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant features.
- Treats uneven skin tone, dark spots, pimples, and other blemishes intensively.
- May clog the pores on some skin types.
- It may provide a higher moisturizing result than a brightening effect sometimes.
2. L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation is another top pick for mature skin over 60. Its unique moisturizing formula hydrates the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines to give you a glowing, rejuvenated look.
Its color-boosting formula also brightens up your skin tone and conceals blemishes like dark circles, dark spots, acne marks, and pimples. It instantly ensures an illuminating, crystal-clear radiance to your skin.
And the best part? It lasts for 24 hours without creating oiliness or dry patches! It also has shine control and absorbs excess sebum to give you an oil-free glow all day.
Plus, it has SPF to protect your skin from the sun’s damaging rays. This feature protects your skin against sun damage along with prolonging the make-up result during those heavy sunlight days.
L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation is available in 12 different shades to suit different skin tones. It works the best on normal to dry skin types.
- Unique foundation for long-wear purposes without creating a shiny appearance or dry patches.
- Deep moisturizing purpose that keeps the skin glowing all day.
- Highly smoothen-out the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Brighten-up the skin tone and cover all the skin blemishes instantly.
- It ensures an illuminating, smooth, youthful, and radiant appearance.
- Contains shine-free formula.
- Has the benefits of the SPF feature.
- Contains alcohol that may create skin breakouts and allergies to certain skin types.
- The shades may not blend well for certain skin tones.
- It may not be effective in covering pores.
3. Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup SPF 25
As the name suggests, Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup SPF 25 is a foundation with sun-blocking, hydrating, skin brightening, and tightening features!
The presence of botanical extracts and hydrolyzed collagen makes this product the next best foundation for mature skin over 60! These ingredients highly moisturize and make the skin radiant and supple. They improve the collagen level of the skin naturally and create a firm, young, and elastic look!
The inclusion of perfectionist serum technology further fills-in the wrinkles and fine lines and makes the skin smooth, soft and youthful. This foundation has a remarkable skin-brightening and blemish-concealing formula that instantly brightens the skin and camouflages all the flaws.
The presence of the SPF25 feature protects your skin against sun radiance and prolongs the make-up result on heavy UV rays! So, if you are planning for a day-out in heavy sunlight, this foundation is the best bet.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup SPF 25 is available in 12 different shades. The long-wear, oil-free formula of this product ensures an alluring satin finish to the skin without creating a greasy layer. It is a dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic product that does not oxidize the skin.
- Unique skin moisturizing and brightening foundation with SPF25 feature.
- Hydrates and plumps up the skin to make it look radiant, smooth, and glowing.
- Improves the skin’s collagen level that makes it firm and elastic.
- Contains perfectionist serum technology that fills-in wrinkles and fine lines for furnishing an ever-young appearance.
- Protects your skin against sun radiance.
- Has long-wear, oil-free formula.
- Non-comedogenic product that does not clog the pores.
- May produce very light coverage on certain skin tones.
- Contain a chemical fragrance.
- May create a greasy appearance on certain skin types.
4. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
If you want to refine your skin with a bright, youthful, and flawless glow, Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation is the way to go.
This best foundation for mature skin over 60 brightens your skin tone with a mesmerizing matte finish and natural appearance. It conceals unevenness and other imperfections to give you a crystal clear complexion.
It also fills in pores and minimizes their appearance, giving you smooth, youthful, and touchable skin with no signs of pores, wrinkles, or fine lines.
Its micro-powder formula controls shine and locks in a fresh matte finish all day long.
It provides a wide range of about 40 unique shades to match different skin tones, so you’re sure to find the perfect match.
This foundation is dermatologist-tested and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores or irritate your skin. It’s suitable for all skin types and tones and produces eye-catching results.
- High skin-illuminating formula with a wide range of shades.
- Best pore-minimizing features and technology for a young and smooth appearance.
- Ensures an alluring matte-finish on the skin with flawless brightness.
- Available in 40 shades that match different skin tones.
- Has oil-control technology.
- The presence of certain chemicals may create skin breakouts and allergies to certain skin types.
- May make the skin dry and patchy.
- The presence of clay may make the coverage difficult.
5. No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum Foundation
Looking for a multipurpose foundation that’ll give you a bright, radiant, youthful, and flawless complexion? No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum Foundation has got you covered.
This best foundation for mature skin over 60 instantly hides skin blemishes, including wrinkles, fine lines, pores, hyperpigmentation, acne marks, and more. The result? Smooth, clear radiant skin.
Its skin-nourishing formula locks in moisture throughout the day, making your skin look healthy, fresh, and glowing all day long. It also plumps up the skin to smooth out aging signs and gives you a firm, youthful look.
Its optical blurrers and light-diffusing particles further fade aging signs and replace blemishes with a mesmerizing glow and suppleness.
It has a blendable formula that gives you a natural-looking complexion without creating patches or tints throughout the day.
Plus, it has SPF to protect your skin from UV rays. It comes in 14 shades to suit different skin tones.
- Enhances the look and texture of your skin to the great extent.
- Highly brightens-up the epidermis and covers all the blemishes for a better glow and radiance.
- Plumps-up the skin and smoothen-out the aging signs for a young and supple mien.
- Contains the benefits of optical blurrers and light-diffusing particles.
- Provides sun protection to the skin.
- Ensures deep moisturization and skin-nourishing advantages.
- Tends to have quite a thick consistency.
- May create dry and thick patches on very dry skin types.
6. Hue Noir True Hues Flawless Finish Foundation
If you are looking for a foundation that shall yield a flawless complexion on your deeper skin tone, Hue Noir True Hues Flawless Finish Foundation is yours!
This best foundation for mature skin over 60 is specifically designed to improve the glow and texture of deeper skin tones. Its technology-fused formula covers all possible blemishes and gives you an improved complexion.
It’s crease-proof, so it won’t create a shiny layer on your skin all day long. Its stearic acid formula absorbs excess oil and gives you a powdery matte finish throughout the day.
Hue Noir True Hues Flawless Finish Foundation is lightweight and long-lasting, making it perfect for long, stressful days. It’s also non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts. This makes it a great foundation for acne prone skin.
It comes in 25 true shades for a perfectly blended result.
- Highly enhances the glow and brightness of the skin.
- Conceals all the skin blemishes and ensures smoothed-out, mesmerizing perfection to the epidermis.
- Specifically designed for deeper skin tones.
- Contains oil-control feature that makes the skin fresh and shine-free throughout the wear.
- Has long-day coverage.
- Available in 25 true shades.
- Furnish powdery matte finish.
- It may not provide full-day coverage on certain conditions.
- May make the skin dull and dry after some hours of application.
7. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint
Do you want to improve your aging signs and nourish your mature skin at the same time? Look no further than Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint! Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint is a product that both cares for your mature skin and beautifies it!
The presence of water-locking hyaluronic acid makes this product the best foundation for mature skin over 60! Hyaluronic acid plumps up your skin to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. Plus, it helps even out your skin tone and keeps your skin looking fresh and youthful for 24 hours. No patchines, no excess oils.
The tint brightens up your skin tone and covers up blemishes like acne marks and discoloration. It ensures a supple and flawless complexion.
And don’t worry about a greasy look – this foundation is oil-free, which makes it suitable for all skin types. It’s also non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog your pores.
It comes in 10 shades to match a variety of skin tones.
- Best skin-moisturizing feature that makes the skin plump, smooth, and supple.
- Highly eradicates the signs of aging for 24 long hours.
- The tinted feature brighten-up the skin tone and conceals the blemishes instantly.
- Make the skin fresh, supple, and youthful throughout the day without creating patches.
- May oxidize certain skin types and clog pores.
- Though it does well moisturization, certain shades may not provide sufficient tinted glow.
8. Mary Kay TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Beige 7 Foundation
Another great foundation for mature skin is Mary Kay TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Beige 7 Foundation. It’s formulated specifically for mature skin with aging signs. The presence of peptides such as palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 along with dimethicone, silicon, and skin-nourishing vitamin E make this product the best foundation for mature skin over 60!
It’s loaded with peptides and vitamin E to improve firmness and elasticity, lock in moisture, and smooth out aging signs like wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
The presence of antioxidant best soothes and calms down the skin cells and improve its texture. It strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and makes it healthy, supple, and energetic!
Plus, it has an oil-absorbing formula to keep your skin looking matte and fresh all day.
The blemishes such as pimples, acne marks, etc, are highly camouflaged.
It also contains antioxidants to calm and soothe your skin, and comes in 14 shades to suit a range of skin tones.
- Has a unique combination of skin-plumping ingredients that smoothen-out the aging signs.
- Contains the antioxidant feature that makes the skin healthy and energetic throughout the wear.
- Contains oil-control formula that keeps the shine and greasiness out of the skin.
- Does not clog the pores nor suffocate the skin.
- Brighten-up the skin tone and camouflage all the blemishes.
- Ensures an alluring matte finish to the skin.
- The consistency may tend to be quite watery.
9. Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
If you want to give your skin some extra TLC while also covering up aging signs, Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is the way to go.
This best foundation for mature skin over 60 contains the benefits of skin nourishing, tightening, a hydrating, and brightening feature that renews the texture and glow of the skin from the root.
The presence of smooth wrap oil and hydroxyproline along with light-diffusing technology highly lift-up the radiance and smoothness of the epidermis than one can ever expect!
These skin-moisturizing ingredients boost-up the water-content and plump up the skin to make it smooth, youthful, and supple for 24 long hours. They stretches-out the wrinkles and fine lines and reduces the impact of uneven skin tone.
This foundation brighten-up the skin tone and improves its radiance for 12 hours. The light disusing technology further diminishes the impact of aging signs and encourages the skin’s glow and appearance!
The presence of SPF15 further provides sun protection benefits to the skin and prolongs the make-up wear hours. This product has the credit from the skin cancer foundation for its SPF benefit on the skin!
- High skin nourishing and moisturizing feature that plumps-up and smoothen-out the aging signs.
- Improves the glow and radiance of the skin and keeps the skin illuminated for 12 long hours.
- Ensures the skin-hydrating result for 24 stretched hours.
- The light-diffusing technology further improves the skin appearance and radiance.
- Contains the SPF15 benefits.
- The pigment may tend to be too light on the skin.
10. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Visible Lift Luminous Serum Tinted Moisturizer
Here comes the next best anti-aging, a skin-brightening foundation with L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Visible Lift Luminous Serum Tinted Moisturizer that makes the skin youthful, supple, and radiant instantly!
The presence of nourishing oils along with vitamin E highly moisturizes and plumps-up the skin for the whole 24 hours. They smoothen-out the aging signs such as wrinkles, fine lines, etc., and even-out the patchy skin tones. These ingredients transform the dull and lifeless epidermis into an energetic, rejuvenated complexion within seconds of application.
This sheer tinted foundation boosts-up the complexion of the skin and furnishes a natural-looking, even-toned radiance. It camouflages all the blemishes such as acne marks, pimples, discoloration, etc. It is available in 5 unique shades!
- Has a high skin-moisturizing feature with nourishing ingredients.
- Keep the skin hydrated and smoothed-out for 24 hours.
- Make the skin young, radiant and bright instantly.
- Ensures a natural-looking complexion to the skin.
- Camouflage all the skin blemishes for an improved appearance.
- Its sheer tints provide very light coverage.
- The fragrance may tend to be unpleasant.
- The brightening result may not stay longer on the skin.
The presence of aging signs on the skin is normal. But, the appropriate use of the right product can highly revive your skin with a bright and youthful complexion! It can make your skin plump, young, and supple and stretches-out all your fine lines and wrinkles in a matter of seconds.
Whether you want full coverage, a natural finish, or a long-lasting formula, there’s a foundation on this list for you. Give one of these products a try and see how it can help you achieve a youthful, glowing complexion.
When it comes to buying makeup, it’s always a good idea to check out the ingredients and do a patch test to see if it works with your skin type. And once you’ve made the purchase, it’s important to use the product correctly to get the best results.
Start with a clean, moisturized face, and don’t forget to use moisturizer before foundation – it’ll help your makeup look better. When you’re applying foundation, use a makeup sponge to dab it on your skin for better filling of pores and wrinkles. It’ll allow your skin to absorb the foundation better and give you a smoother finish. And when you’re done, finish off with some loose powder for a long-lasting radiant look.