It’s of no doubt every woman wants to have flawless even-toned skin with no blemishes irrespective of age, skin tone, etc. But it is not always possible to have such clear skin.
Here comes the perfect solution of “Color Correction” cream or CC cream to replace all your skin issues with a completely natural glow.
CC creams are the multi-purpose creams that give your skin the unified advantages of sunscreen, primer, concealer, foundation, and highlighter.
CC creams are used to moisturize your skin, to cover up blemishes and acne marks, to conceal uneven skin tones, to prevent UV rays penetration, and provide minimal make-up glow to your face.
Among various products available in the market, Korean CC creams are always best with its unique ingredients and benefits.
- 1 What Is A Korean CC Cream?
- 2 Why Choose A Korean CC Cream?
- 3 How To Choose The Best Korean CC Cream
- 4 Best Korean CC Cream To Use
- 4.1 1. Lumen CC Cream
- 4.2 2. Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream
- 4.3 3. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream
- 4.4 4. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream
- 4.5 5. The Face Shop Face It Aura CC Cream
- 4.6 6. MISSHA M Magic Cushion SPF50+
- 4.7 7. Lioele Dollish Cera-V CC Cream
- 4.8 8. Erborian CC Crème
- 4.9 9. BANILA CO IT Radiant CC Cream with SPF 30 PA++
- 5 Conclusion
What Is A Korean CC Cream?
The heavy creams, when used regularly on the face, will lead to adverse effects such as clogging of pores, blackheads, and redhead appearance, etc. So, the Korean companies came up with a solution of CC creams that replaced foundations and other heavy cosmetic creams.
The Korean CC creams are suitable for regular use to even out uneven skin tones and have a mild make-up look with no blemishes. It conceals acne marks, dullness, and hyperpigmentation and provides a fresh and charismatic look to the face.
Why Choose A Korean CC Cream?
Korean people give utmost importance to their skin and facial appearance. They take extraordinary care in their make-up routines and the cosmetics they use.
This feature makes the Korean cosmetic companies have in-depth researches on cosmetics and comes up with “prestige comes quality” beauty products. They update their products regularly with high standards and new advancements to capture the attention of the global population.
Korean CC creams contain high hydrating properties that make your skin feel soft and moisturized. Its multi-purpose features provide a natural glow and even tone to your skin.
How To Choose The Best Korean CC Cream
The cosmetics market always consists of a wide variety of brands for every product. There are different brands and types of Korean CC creams available in the market that raise the question of “which product to buy” in your mind instantaneously. So, the following features aids in making the purchasing decision of the product:
1. Skin type
Everyone may not have a similar skin type. You may have oily skin, dry skin, acne-prone skin, wrinkled and crepey skin, etc.
Therefore, give proper consideration to your skin type at the time of selecting your CC cream. Most of the Korean BB or CC cream creams are suitable for oil, dry, and combination skin types.
2. Skin tone
The skin tones of different peoples vary widely across the world. Select the appropriate shade of the Korean CC cream that best matches your skin tone.
3. Sun Protection Factor feature
The majority of the Korean CC creams contain sufficient SPF to shield the UV rays from the skin. You can select your cream based on your preference and requirement of the SPF level.
Korean CC creams with a high SPF level is more suitable for those living in hot regions. CC Creams with mild or normal SPF levels are sufficient for those living in regions with the normal weather condition.
CC creams are mainly used for regular use to have a mild make-up look on your face with an even tone. It is not the type of cream you can use for special occasions that demand heavy foundations.
So, you have to consider the purpose and occasions of using it while making your purchasing decision.
5. Hydrating effect
Korean CC creams for dry skin have high hydrating power. So, you can select their cream based on your preference for a moisturizing level.
Some users may prefer to add a pinch of fragrance to their cream, while others may find comfortable without fragrance. So, you have to select the CC cream based on your interest in the fragrance level.
Best Korean CC Cream To Use
To help you out in choosing your best suited Korean CC cream, we have shortlisted the best 9 Korean creams with its features and benefits. Now understand their nature and identify your desired cream!
1. Lumen CC Cream
Lumen cc cream is a lightweight cream that provides good coverage and contains SPF 20 to prevent the penetration of UV rays on your skin. It mainly conceals hyperpigmentations and redheads prevailing on the skin to reveal a balanced even-tone in a semi-matte finish.
If you have dry and sensitive skin, then this cream is more suited for you as it is a water-based cream with a high hydrating effect.
It acts as a foundation, concealer, and moisturizer that provides a mild make-up glow to your skin and, the presence of wild cloudberry seed extract improves your skin complexion. You can use this cream either as a primer beneath the foundation or individually on the face.
- It is a multi-purpose skin product that gives a refreshingly glow look.
- SPF 20 prevents UV rays.
- Hides pores and blemishes.
- For certain sensitive skin types, it may create redness and itchiness.
- The cream gives a bright glow with a make-up look and is not suited for those who prefer a natural look.
2. Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream
Etude house correct and care CC cream is a lightweight glowing cream and contains SPF 30 that acts as a sunblock cream on your face. This multi-purpose cream unpacks the properties of primer, wrinkle care essence, stress care essence, whitening essence, make-up base, glow volume, and UV preventer.
It performs effectively in concealing the impact of wrinkles, blemishes, and pores and correcting uneven skin tones to provide a flawless appearance. It is a water-based cream that moisturizes the skin and acts best on dry skin.
- It is a multi-purpose cream that brightens skin tone.
- It is non-creamy and blends with the skin naturally, providing a natural look.
- SPF 30 prevents UVA and UVB rays.
- It conceals the dark circle or hyper-pigmentation around the eyes.
- This cream is fragmented and not suited for those who feel comfortable with mild or no fragrance.
- Consist of only two shades that may not be suitable for every skin type.
- It lasts only for a shorter period and then starts creating fine lines on the skin.
3. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream
This CC cream is more suited for both younger and older people and contains SPF 50 that prevents the skin from UVA rays and UVB rays. The ingredients such as soy extracts and collagen treat the wrinkles thoroughly and hide the fine lines and pores that make it more suited for older people.
It has the properties of primer, foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen, and concealer that plays an essential role in concealing the blemishes and providing bright and flawless skin. The presence of hyaluronic acid helps skin hydration.
This cream has lemon, bergamot, orange, and grapefruit oils that would infuse skin with refreshing and rejuvenating energy. The water-resistant property enables the cream to last longer in hot weather.
- It provides full coverage.
- Contains no harmful parabens
- SPF 50 prevents skin from sun rays.
- It is a multi-purpose cream that provides a natural glow and flawless skin.
- It rejuvenates skin with skin hydrating and skin-nourishing features.
- Suitable for both dry and oily skin types.
- It is a heavyweight cream.
- After a certain period of application, it starts melting at high temperatures.
4. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream
This cream is a lightweight cream with good coverage. It contains SPF 35 that acts as an effective sunblock for your skin. It unpacks the features of foundation and concealer that enable the cream to conceal wrinkles, pores, and acne marks and provide a natural glow and even skin tone without blemishes.
This product contains apple extract, Irish moss, and red seaweed extract that helps to brighten your skin and prevent skin damages.
Applying a few drops of this cream on your face leaves a bright, glowing, and flawless appearance. Its hydrating features help deep moistening of skin. This cream is suited for oily, dry, and normal skin types.
- It provides a natural glowing look.
- SPF 35 prevents the impact of UV rays on the skin.
- Highly blendable without creating fine lines on the skin.
- Only three shades are available.
5. The Face Shop Face It Aura CC Cream
This CC cream is a good coverage cream that blends well on the skin. It conceals wrinkles, blemishes, and uneven skin tone.
The SPF 30 property of this cream acts as a sunscreen on the skin. It has a whitening and brightening effect on skin and thus gives a brighter glow to your face.
This product lasts for around 12 hours after application and thus doesn’t require frequent touch-ups. It performs a hydrating effect on skins and hence suited for dry skin types.
- It is a highly blendable cream that gives a brighter glow to the skin.
- SPF 30 prevents the harmful effect of UV rays.
- Last for 12 long hours.
- It contains hydrating properties.
- It looks oily and greasy sometimes and is not suitable for oily skin types.
- Not suited for oily skin.
6. MISSHA M Magic Cushion SPF50+
This cream has high coverage features with long-lasting effects and high blending power on the skin. It acts as a concealer and foundation that effectively conceals wrinkles and fine lines on your skin. The presence of SPF 50 prevents the penetration of UV rays on the skin.
It has a skin whitening feature that provides a brighter glow with a naturally flawless finish. Dabbing this cream on the face helps you to get rid of acne scars, hyperpigmentations, and other uneven skin tones.
This cream lasts up to 7 long hours while it may look greasy on oily skins.
- It provides a natural dewy finish to the face.
- It contains SPF 50 that acts as a sunblock lotion.
- It may not be suitable for oily skin.
- Moisturizing skin before applying the cream is more suitable for a blended finish without fine lines.
7. Lioele Dollish Cera-V CC Cream
This CC cream provides a natural glow without imprinting a shimmering and greasy look on the skin. It is mainly preferred by those who prefer a dewy finish.
The features of macadamia oil and jojoba seed oil nourish the skin and provide a healthier skin glow. The presence of aloe vera in this cream helps to soothe and treat the inflammations present on the skin.
This cream has high coverage that blends well with all skin tones. It acts as a multi-purpose cream as a foundation, concealer, primer, and moisturizer to conceal wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes present on the skin.
The presence of SPF 34 prevents the harmful impact of UV rays on the skin. It has a high moisturizing property and is highly suited for dry and normal skin.
- It blends well and conceals wrinkles and fine lines.
- Its hydrating power makes the cream more suited for dry skin.
- It has good coverage.
- SPF 34 prevents UV rays.
- It soothes skin inflammation and nourishes the skin with a natural glow.
- Heavy cream
- Not suited for oily skin as it leaves a greasy appearance on them.
8. Erborian CC Crème
It is a lightweight cream with sheer coverage that provides natural skin glow and conceal imperfections on the skin. This cream consists of smooth texture and blends evenly on all skin types to correct skin unevenness.
The presence of Centella Asiatica ingredient improves the radiance of your skin and prevent impurities that damage the glow of the skin. This product also contains ingredients that make your skin supple, elastic, and young-looking.
The hydrating feature of this cream moisturizes the skin and makes it suitable for dry skin type. It conceals wrinkles and acne pores and provides an even and flawless finish to the skin.
- It blends well on all skin types with no blemishes.
- Treat wrinkles and fine lines effectively.
- Skin hydrating feature.
- Provide flawless skin with a bright glow.
- It contains SPF 25 that may not be sufficient for preventing the impact of sun rays on warmer and hot regions.
9. BANILA CO IT Radiant CC Cream with SPF 30 PA++
This cream is the multi-awarded, first water-based cream against oil-based cream that best hydrates your skin without an oily or greasy appearance. It lasts longer and makes skin glowing all day long, providing an extra-luminous dewy appearance.
It acts as a concealer and foundation in hiding blemishes and providing flawless skin. This highly hydrating cream, containing 50% moisture level, is more suitable for hot weather and dry skins.
The presence of eco herb water and white flower water provides high texture and blending capacity to the cream. The SPF 30 feature plays the role of sunscreen lotion.
- It contains highly moisturizing features, thus suitable for dry skins.
- It is a multi-purpose cream removing blemishes and imperfections.
- SPF 30 features prevent UV rays from the skin.
- No parabens or harmful chemicals are involved.
- It provides a fresh look to the skin without being oily or greasy.
- It may create few irritations on acne-prone skin types.
- It contains light coverage.
The above discussed Korean CC creams are top brands in the global market where all these creams have both pros and cons.
Therefore, you should consider the nature of each product, their healing effect on the skin, their suitability to your skin type, your preference for a finishing look, etc. before making the purchasing decision.
The creams with high hydrating power can treat best on dry skin. The best coverage Korean CC creams with high sun protection factors prevent UV rays penetration that is more suitable for those residing in warmer regions.
It is also advisable to use moisturizers on the skin beneath CC cream if your skin type is too dry and flaky.
So, now you can select the Korean CC cream that best suits your preference and make your skin glow with flawless beauty!