No matter which part of the world you reside in! No matter whether you are living in an extremely sunny or mild weather condition! It is of sure that your skin always gets exposed to the harmful UV rays to an extent.
The constant exposure of skin to the sun rays may create various skin disorders such as aging signs due to heat, skin moisture loss, sunburns, irritations, etc. It may even lead to skin cancer in certain extreme cases.
The sunscreen can provide an effective skin protection barrier against UV rays penetration and eradicates their impact. In particular, Korean sunscreens can be the best-listed product in the cosmetic market.
The Korean sunscreens are generally boasted with a sun protection factor (SPF) along with a unique sun-blocking feature called “protection grade of UV-A” (PA System). The SPF is used to prevent UV-B rays, and the PA-system focuses on shielding UV-A rays.
Thus the Korean sunscreens with outstanding features and benefits can actively prevent UV rays damages along with adds-on benefits of brightening and correcting the skin tones, skin-moisturizing, and various other skin-strengthening features!
- 1 Best Korean Sunscreens For All Skin Types
- 1.1 1. Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk EX SPF50+/PA+++
- 1.2 2. Pure Block Natural Daily Sun Cream SPF45/PA+++
- 1.3 3. Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sunscreen
- 1.4 4. Etude House Mild Airy Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ / PA+++
- 1.5 5. Make P:REM UV Defense Me
- 1.6 6. IOPE UV Shield Sun Protector SPF50+ PA+++
- 1.7 7. COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF 50 PA+++
- 1.8 8. Like I’m 5 Mild Sunscreen
- 1.9 9. Dr.Jart+ UV Every Sun Day Sun Fluid
- 1.10 10. Banila Co Prime Primer Sun SPF 50 PA+++
- 2 Conclusion
Best Korean Sunscreens For All Skin Types
All Korean sunscreens are indeed best in one way or the other! But reviewing each one of them and getting to the conclusion may be the most complicated task!
So to guide you with the easy and quick product selection process, we’ve picked the ten best Korean sunscreens and provided an in-depth discussion about each product, its features, pros, and cons. Just continue reading, identify their suitability, and enjoy your sunscreen!
1. Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk EX SPF50+/PA+++
Are you looking for the best Korean sunscreen that can furnish you with a gorgeous velvet finish to your skin along with blemish corrector benefit? Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk EX SPF50+/PA+++ can be the best option for you!
This best Korean sunscreen has the benefit of heavy UV blocking features with the unique ingredients of Limonia Acidissima Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, etc.
These ingredients provide double protection layer over the skin against heavy Ultraviolet rays and prevent the creation of sunburns for a long-lasting period.
This sunscreen provides the add-on benefits of correcting the uneven skin tone, dark spots, and other skin blemishes. The presence of skin-nourishing features highly soothe and relax the skin that provides a soft and smooth feel.
Its ingredients improve the hydration barrier that protects the skin against damages and aging-signs. It boosts the strength and elasticity of the skin that furnish young and supple mien. The presence of silky, porous powder highly fills-up the fine lines and reduces their appearance.
Its formula makes this product water-resistant, sweat-proof, and humidity-proof. It can withstand any high temperature and shield UV rays on the skin for a comparatively extensive period.
It has a milky texture that provides a lightweight feel to the skin. Its powder particles provide an attractively dry, soft, smooth, and velvet finish to the skin and prevent the creation of an oily or greasy appearance. It is best suited for dry and damaged skin.
- SPF 50+ provides a shield against heavy UV rays.
- Water-proof, sweat-proof, and humidity-proof.
- Highly soothes and relaxes that provides a soft and smooth feel to the skin.
- Improves the hydration barrier that protects the skin from damages and infections.
- Best wrinkle-treating ingredients.
- Its non-greasy formula provides a velvet, dry finish.
- It may create a pink shade on the skin that may not work well on dark skin and as a make-up base.
- The fragrance may be strong.
- May create skin flaky after some time of application.
2. Pure Block Natural Daily Sun Cream SPF45/PA+++
Are you looking for a sunscreen for using beneath make-up or for darker skin tone? Then, here comes the best Korean sunscreen of Pure Block Natural Daily Sun Cream SPF45/PA+++ with unique ingredients.
This sunscreen has the natural ingredients of aloe, lime flower extract, apple flower extract, orange flower extract, watermelon extract, rose flower extract, etc.
These ingredients provide the best protective barrier against both harmful ultraviolet rays and pollutions. Its heavy SPF feature tends to withstand any high temperature and skin-nourishing features soothe the skin and make it softer and smoother.
This sunscreen has a creamy texture that blends well with the skin and gets absorbed easily. It creates no oily build-ups and white residue. It furnishes a perfectly blended, smooth, and matte finish to the skin throughout the day without creating flakiness. It works well on darker skin and beneath make-ups as it does provide natural mien.
This best Korean sunscreen has no skin-irritating components that tend to be suitable for all skin types, including sensitive types. It is one of the best budget-friendly Korean products with high standards.
- Has the best sun-blocking and pollution-preventing features.
- Highly soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Creamy texture that blends well with the skin and provides a natural appearance.
- Provides an attractive matte finish to the skin.
- Suited for all skin types, including dry and sensitive types.
- Provides a strong lime fragrance.
- May create skin dryness and allergies on certain skin types.
3. Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sunscreen
Here come the ultra-lightweight, hydrating, and anti-aging benefits with Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sunscreen.
This sunscreen has the best ingredients of honey, rose, and raspberry extracts. These ingredients provide multiple nutrient benefits to the skin while also blocking the penetration of harmful Ultraviolet rays.
This best Korean sunscreen can do best on both independent usage and using it beneath make-ups. Its hydrating feature makes this product suitable for both oily and dry skin. It boosts and balances the moisture level and makes the skin supple, nourished, and elastic.
The natural ingredients of the product provide anti-aging benefits and treats and prevent the aging-signs. Its skin-nourishing ingredients soothe and relax the skin.
Its lightweight formula blends well with all skin tones without creating a white or oily residue. This sunscreen has no parabens, silicon, sulfate, and other harmful chemicals and tends to be suitable for all skin types.
- Presence of SPF 50 blocks heavy UV rays penetration on the skin.
- Has the best hydration-boosting feature that works as a moisturizer as well.
- Tends to be suited much suited for dry skin.
- Improves the strength and elasticity of the skin and treats aging signs.
- Boast skin with nourishing and soothing nutrients.
- May create an oily residue on oily skin types after the hours of application.
- Has a heavy orange fragrance.
- May dry out the skin and create skin breakouts on certain skin types.
- The proportion of chemical ingredients are more than natural ingredients.
4. Etude House Mild Airy Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ / PA+++
Do you think the best blend-able sunscreen with heavy SPF can provide multiple nutrient benefits to the skin? Of course, it is possible with Etude House Mild Airy Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ / PA+++ that has about 20 vegetable ingredients in its formula.
This best Korean sunscreen contains high beneficial ingredients such as aloe vera, mistletoe, lemon, sunflower seed extract, hyaluronic acid, etc.
These ingredients provide a powerful sun-blocking feature against UV rays penetration on the skin and protect the skin from sun damages for a longer period.
Its mineral-rich ingredients best nourish the skin and ensure a smooth and soft feel. It strengthens the skin and improves its elasticity for treating the aging signs.
This sunscreen also acts as a moisturizer with the presence of hyaluronic acid. It boosts the moisture content and makes the skin energetic and plump.
This sunscreen has a lightweight formula that blends well with the skin without creating uneven residues. If you are looking for a sunscreen to use beneath make-ups, this can be your best choice as it gets absorbed by the skin easily and provides a natural look!
Its non-greasy and non-irritating formula make this product best suited for oily and sensitive skin types. It is again a budget-friendly product with the best multi-purpose feature.
- It is the best budget-friendly and UV-prevention product.
- Treats aging-signs and improves skin elasticity.
- Contains a skin-moisturizing feature and makes the skin plump and fresh.
- Suitable for oily, dry, combo, and sensitive skin types with multi-nutrient benefits.
- Gets absorbed easily by the skin and provides a natural look.
- May create white cast sometimes after the hours of application.
- The presence of alcohol may create skin dryness and allergies on very-sensitive skin types.
5. Make P:REM UV Defense Me
Here comes the best Korean sunscreen having rich antioxidants for sensitive skin types with Make P:REM UV Defense Me.
This sunscreen is boosted with the best UV protection and temperature-balancing ingredients such as stem cells of Rubus Arcticus, jasmine flower extract, raspberry fruit extract, apple leaf extract, etc.
The presence of blue-ray sun fluid and mineral filters provides a strong shield to the skin against UVA rays and UVB rays. It acts as an effective sun-blocking product for those residing in extremely heavy temperature regions.
The presence of botanical ingredients reduces the body heat created out of high climatic temperature. They reduce the impact of heavy sunlight on the skin and prevent the creation of aging signs, sunburns, irritations, and skin inflammations.
This sunscreen has high antioxidants that again improves the skin’s protective layer against infections and damages. It boosts the hydration level and makes the skin energetic, plump, and gorgeous. Its skin-moisturizing feature fights against skin dryness and the creation of flaky lines and skin breakouts.
This best Korean sunscreen has highly safe ingredients that do not create skin irritations. It tends to be suited for all skin types, including sensitive, acne-prone types. It blends well with the skin that leaves no white residue and is suitable for both face and body applications.
- Highly effective sunscreen lotion with mineral filters and blue-ray sun fluid.
- Minimizes the impact of sun temperature and balances the body heat.
- Treats aging signs and other skin damages.
- Boasted with antioxidants and moisturizing features.
- Highly safe ingredients.
- May create skin burns and dark spots on certain skin types.
- May create skin dryness and leaves a chalky residue on extremely dry skin.
6. IOPE UV Shield Sun Protector SPF50+ PA+++
Don’t you think the sunscreen with an exfoliating and skin-brightening feature is an outstanding gift in the cosmetic world? Yes, IOPE UV Shield Sun Protector SPF50+ PA+++ is the best Korean sunscreen with multi-purpose benefits.
This best Korean sunscreen has the ingredients of butylene glycol, niacinamide, lactic acid, chicory root extract, etc.
These ingredients provide an effective protective shield against the penetration of UV rays and ultra-fine dust and prevent their impacts such as aging signs, skin damages, irritations, etc.
This sunscreen is also rich with antioxidants that strengthen the hydration barrier and makes the skin energetic, plump, and rejuvenated, and best treats the aging signs. Its skin-brightening features brighten the skin tone and provide an illuminating glow.
The presence of exfoliating ingredients repairs the dead and damaged skin cells and promotes skin regrowth. It helps to remove the skin blemishes while blocking the sun rays.
This multi-purpose sunscreen has a lightweight texture that blends well and gets highly absorbed by the skin without creating residues or stickiness. It is the best product for sensitive skin types.
- Effective barrier against UV rays and dust particles.
- Multi-purpose sunscreen lotion that treats aging signs, brightens skin tones, and soothes and hydrates the skin.
- Best exfoliating and antioxidant features.
- Works well on all skin types, including sensitive skin types.
- May create skin breakouts on certain skin types.
- May create an oily residue on certain occasions.
7. COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF 50 PA+++
If you are looking for the sunscreen with the best moisturizing and nourishing ingredients, then COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF 50 PA+++ can be the best solution for you!
This best Korean sunscreen is credited with the best skin-care ingredients of aloe vera leaf extract, glycerine, snail mucin, etc., in its formula.
The presence of SPF 50 highly prevents the skin against UVA and UVB rays. The soothing features calm and relax the skin from the root and treats the sunburns, skin irritations, and inflammations.
This sunscreen has the deep-moisturizing benefit that locks the water-content deeply onto the skin and makes the skin plumper, smooth, soft, and supple. It treats and prevents aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles and furnishes a young and youthful look.
The nourishing features of the product lock the essential nutrients in the skin and provide a fresh, energetic, and rejuvenated glow. It makes the skin healthy and elastic.
This sunscreen has full coverage that blends well with the skin and gets easily absorbed without creating oily or white residues. It has non-irritating ingredients that tend to be suitable even for sensitive skin types. It plays well beneath the make-ups, particularly on dry skin.
- Best sun-blocking feature with high moisturizing benefits that makes the skin plump and smooth.
- Anti-aging features.
- Eradicates the problems of skin dryness and dehydration and is more suited for dry skin.
- Best skin nourishing and soothing features that calm the skin against sunburns and irritations.
- Lightweight formula that blends well with the skin.
- The presence of alcohol and fragrance may create allergies to certain skin types.
- May create an oily appearance on oily and combination skin types.
8. Like I’m 5 Mild Sunscreen
Here comes the extremely mild product that suits all age groups with Like I’m 5 Mild Sunscreen. This best Korean sunscreen is boosted with effective ingredients of Centella Asiatica, lauryl betaine, houttuynia cordata extract, and others.
This best Korean sunscreen with these mild yet powerful ingredients tends to provide multiple benefits to the skin apart from blocking heavy UV rays. This sunscreen lotion is formulated for the benefit of all age groups from the child to adults.
This product is certified as “excellent” for its safety and quality. It reacts to the heavy sunlight by reflecting it rather than absorbing it. This feature reduces the chances of making the body heat that creates aging signs and tries to keep the skin cool and nourished.
Its rich ingredients improve the hydration barrier of the skin and protect the skin from harmful external factors. The presence of hydrating and anti-aging features improves the moisture level and elasticity of the skin and makes the skin youth, supple, and plumper. The skin-nourishing features boast the skin with the best nutrients and minerals and uniquely conditions the skin.
This product is free from any skin-hazardous chemicals and tends to be suited for all skin types. If you are having an extreme skin type, then this best Korean sunscreen can be your first choice on the list!
- Extremely mild and safe ingredients with powerful sun-blocking technology.
- Best moisturizes and conditions the skin.
- Has skin-nourishing and anti-aging benefits.
- Keeps the skin cool and removes the chances of heat-impacts.
- Best suited for users of any age group.
- Its mild formula may not provide an effective result on certain skin types other than sensitive types.
9. Dr.Jart+ UV Every Sun Day Sun Fluid
Do you think a sunscreen with the best moisturizing and anti-aging benefits can be the best solution for your search? This Dr.Jart+ UV Every Sun Day Sun Fluid is for you!
This best Korean sunscreen has in its ingredients effective sun-blocking ingredients such as seaweed extracts, cypress water extracts, lavender oil, vitamin E, etc.
These ingredients highly prevent the skin from UVA rays and UVB rays. They also play the best role in blocking the penetration of fine dust on the skin and helps to maintain the skin texture against environmental pollutions.
Its moisturizing features best locks the water content on the skin and prevents the evaporation of moisture. This helps to keep the skin hydrated and rejuvenated for a long-lasting period and eradicates the problems of skin dryness and dehydration.
This sunscreen also keeps the skin cool and relaxed and prevents the causes of skin damages and aging signs due to heat and pollutions. Its UV filters swipes-away the heat and its dust-repelling feature ensure the unclogging of pores. These benefits help to maintain the skin’s strength and energy.
This best Korean sunscreen is a liquid-base, lightweight product that best blends with the skin without creating white residues. It gets absorbed by the skin easily and provides natural mien. It has no irritating features and it tends to be suitable for all skin types.
- Best sunscreen lotion with the best skin moisturizing and cooling effects.
- Reduces the impact of UV heat on the skin.
- Makes the skin plump and energetic and prevents the creation of aging signs.
- Repels the fine dust deeply and provides clear skin.
- Ensures unclogging of pores and is suitable for all skin types.
- May create an oily residue on the skin after the hours of application.
- May create a heavy feel on certain skin types.
10. Banila Co Prime Primer Sun SPF 50 PA+++
What do you think about having the benefits of primer in sunscreen with SPF50? Yes, as the name suggests, Banila Co Prime Primer Sun SPF 50 PA+++ is the best Korean sunscreen with dual benefits of primer and sunscreen. This product has the ingredients of niacinamide, adenosine, white flower complex, and others.
The presence of SPF 50 shield the harmful UV rays against the skin and prevents the skin from harmful environmental damages and irritations.
The moisture-locking ingredients best hydrate and condition the skin and provides a smooth, glowing make-up appearance. It removes the issues of skin dryness and flakiness throughout its application.
The presence of sebum control powder keeps the excess sebum production of the skin at bay with eradicating the skin’s natural moisture.
This sunscreen has the best skin-brightening and blemish-concealing features that best improves the skin tone and provides effective camouflage of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and other skin blemishes.
This sunscreen tends to be more suitable for attaining a bright, blemish-free, enhanced make-up look while reaping the benefits of sunscreen as well. It has full coverage that blends well with the skin without creating tints or flaws and has a lightweight texture.
- Primer comes with sunscreen lotion that provides a make-up appearance while shielding UV rays.
- Best skin moisturizing and conditioning product.
- Brightens the skin tone and covers the skin blemishes.
- Highly controls the excess sebum-secretion without affecting natural moisture.
- Provides a bright, smooth, flawless glow to the skin while preventing harmful sun rays.
- Not suitable for oily skin types as it may create an oily residue on the skin.
- Expensive sunscreen lotion.
- May create skin breakouts and blemishes on certain skin types.
Sunscreen is one of the most important products in our make-up kit. It is not just the beauty product that boosts the skin appearance but is essentially the skin protection shield against the harmful UV rays.
The Korean sunscreens are always the best in the market with their remarkable standards and ingredients. They tend to provide unique sun-blocking benefits to the skin with various add-on benefits as discussed above.
For reaping the best benefit, it is always advisable to apply sunscreen on the skin every two hours. It shall be applied on all the exposable parts of the skin such as the face, legs, hands, neck, etc., in the appropriate quantity.
Before selecting the product from the list, give proper attention to your unique personal requirements, skin types, adaptability to the ingredients, etc. Based on these criteria, products’ pros and cons, their features, you may select your product and enjoy healthy, glowing skin!