It is a well-known fact that acne-prone skins demand unique beauty care routines with the best products. In the present busy environment, the sun radiance and environmental factors highly damage the skin and clog the pores. Thus the regular skin exfoliations and proper moisturizing treats acne and produce the mesmerizing skin result.
The skin particularly has more provocative and repairing effects during night times. The night creams with active ingredients such as retinol, hyaluronic acid, glycerine, niacinamide, etc., can penetrate deeply on the skin and treats various acne-related skin problems.
These ingredients provide various benefits of reducing the impact of acne scars, sloughing-off dead skin cells, moisturizing the skin and preventing excess sebum-production, etc. They focus on repairing skin blemishes and providing a rejuvenated glow in the morning.
The night creams are also best at restoring the strength and elasticity of the skin. They promote collagen production and treats aging signs. Thus the night creams are blessed with multi-purpose skincare properties, especially for those with oily and acne-prone skin types!
Best Night Creams For Acne Prone Skin Reviewed
Always remember that, to reap the best benefit of night creams, give your first attention to its ingredients. The ingredients are the sole benefit-decider and the entire success of night creams lies on it!
So, to aid you with the selection of the best product, we’ve listed the 9 best night creams for acne-prone skin with their ingredients, benefits, and limitations!
1. CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream is the best multi-purpose night cream with the benefits of skin-renewing, moisturizing and acne-treating features. The presence of effective skin-care ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and essential ceramides make this product one of the best night creams for acne-prone skin.
This product is best at moisturizing and restoring skin with a high hydration level in different weather conditions. This feature prevents the excess sebum secretion on the skin and the formation of new acne.
The powerful ingredients treat acne marks and skin redness and eradicate them deeply from the root. They sloughs-off skin blemishes and promote skin regeneration to furnish a bright, energetic appearance with no acne marks.
These ingredients are also best at restoring skin elasticity and treating the presence of fine lines and aging signs.
It is a light-weight cream and has full, non-greasy coverage. It spreads conveniently over the skin and stays longer without melting off. This product is a non-comedogenic cream that does not clog pores.
This product contains no fragrance and works well on all skin types. It provides a luminous, hydrated glow to the skin while treating acne scars.
- Multi-purpose night cream.
- High hydration feature.
- Treats acne scars, skin redness, and other skin discoloration effectively.
- Improves the strength and elasticity of the skin and treats fine lines.
- Has the best skin brightening features.
- Non-comedogenic product.
- It may not treat acne scars effectively on some skin types.
- May create a greasy appearance on oily skin types.
- Tends to be an expensive night cream.
- May create teary eyes when applied around eye areas.
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is one of the best night creams for acne-prone skin with remarkable skin moisturizing benefits.
The loss of moisture on the skin increases sebum production and creates more acne. This night cream puts an end to this critical problem by having hyaluronic acid as a major ingredient.
The water-gel formula of this product increases the water content on the skin without attracting dust and pollutions. It keeps the skin intensely hydrated for 72 hours and eradicates the problem of excess sebum production and skin break-outs.
This product has a fragrance-free, oil-free, and dye-free formula that makes it suitable for all skin types, including the oily and sensitive types. It may improve the skin texture and provides an energetic glow to the face.
- Intense skin hydrating feature.
- Provides five-dimensional energetic skin.
- Improves moisture content on the skin without attracting skin-damaging particles and skin break-outs.
- Regarded as the best moisturizer for dry skin, mature skin, and oily skin.
- May create skin break-outs on sensitive skin types.
- May create a greasy appearance on some skin types.
- May make skin dry after some hours of apply.
3. Alpha-H Clear Skin Daily Hydrator Gel
As the name suggests, Alpha-H Clear Skin Daily Hydrator Gel stays in a list of best night creams for acne-prone skin with its unique skin-hydrating and acne-treating features.
This night cream has outstanding pore-refining ingredients including 2.5% of niacinamide, salicylic acid, and best botanical extracts such as witch hazel leaf extract, eucalyptus leaf oil, tea tree leaf oil, aloe powder, etc.
These ingredients highly treat the acnes and pores on the skin. They brighten the skin tone and eradicate the acne marks deeply. They play an important role in redefining the pore size and furnishing smooth, illuminating, youthful skin texture.
The presence of moisture-locking feature best hydrates the skin and controls the sebum-production. It prevents the skin from creation of an oily appearance and boasts a fresh and energetic glow.
This product works on skin exfoliation and boosts new skin regeneration. The presence of salicylic acid cleanse the blocked pores deeply and prevents pore-clogging and skin blemishes.
This deep-cleansing product best treats clogged pores and skin break-outs. It is free from parabens, mineral oils, and other harmful ingredients. This product works well on combination, oily, and acne-prone skin types.
- It is a deep-cleansing product that exfoliates the skin against dead skin cells.
- Intensely cleanse the blocked pores and prevents pore-clogging.
- Brightens the skin tone and eradicates acne blemishes.
- Reduces the appearance of pores and provides a smooth skin texture.
- Lock the water-content on the skin without creating oiliness.
- Not suited for dry skin as it may create skin flakiness.
- It may not hydrate skin to a greater extent.
4. Dermalogica Active Moist
Dermalogica Active Moist is a unique night cream with its remarkable skin moisturizing benefit and oil-free formula. This nigh cream provides refined, smooth skin texture with a best-hydrated glow.
The presence of hyaluronic acid, silk amino acids, and other fruit and botanical extracts such as lavender extract, mallow extract, cucumber fruit extract, lemon extract, grape seed extract, etc., make this product unique among various best night creams for acne-prone skin.
These ingredients intensely fight against dry and dehydrated skin and restore the moisture content. They boost skin elasticity and control excess sebum-production to furnish youthful, fresh, and energetic skin texture.
This product boasts skin plumpness and provides a naturally smooth, oil-free shine. The active ingredients improve the skin tone and suppress acne scars and blemishes.
This night cream is a light-weight product with a mild, easy-to-apply formula that blends easily on the skin and provides natural mien. It is free from artificial fragrance and colors and is best suited for normal, combination, and oily skin types.
- Best moisture-locking features with natural and botanical extracts.
- Redefines and brightens the skin tone and smooth out the skin texture.
- Increases skin plumpness and reduces the impact of acne scars and blemishes.
- Provides a bright, oil-free, best-hydrated appearance to the skin.
- May create a greasy appearance on oily skin types.
- May create allergies and irritations on certain skin types.
5. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream is listed among the best night creams for acne-prone skin with wrinkle-treating and deep-hydrating benefits.
This night cream has an infusion of hyaluronic acid, shea butter, and botanical and night-active floral extracts such as evening primrose extract, sacred lily extract, fruit stem cells, vitamin C, grape seed base, olive derived squalane, etc.
These active ingredients deeply hydrate and improve skin plumpness that furnishes restored, replenished energy on the skin in the morning. They highly control skin oiliness and prevent the formation of acne.
The presence of evening-active floral ingredients highly soothes the skin in the night and improves skin elasticity. They treat and eradicate the appearance of aging signs, including fine lines and wrinkles, and provides a supple and youthful look to the skin.
This night cream has a thick consistency that best treats dry and wrinkled skin. It has no artificial colors and fragrances. It tends to be suited for normal, combination, oily, and wrinkled skin types.
- Infused with organic ingredients.
- Best hydrates the skin and treats dry and dehydrated skin surface.
- Best night cream for treating wrinkles and fine lines overnight and produce youthful skin in the morning.
- Provides a smooth, bright, restored, and plump skin in the morning.
- May create an oily appearance and skin break-outs on acne-prone skin types.
- May make the skin prone to allergies and skin burns in some cases.
- It may not produce effective results on certain skin types.
6. Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Night Infusion Cream
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Night Infusion Cream has the best skin relaxing and replenishing features. This one among the best night creams for ace prone skin contains the key ingredients of vines and grapes along with various botanical and floral extracts such as chamomile, lavender, fresh mint, and more. It also contains hyaluronic acid for the best hydration benefit.
These organic ingredients highly moisturize the skin and repair skin dryness. They control the sebum-production and acne-related problems. They also boost the skin plumpness and furnish nourished, radiant shine to the skin.
The anti-wrinkle features of this product highly treat aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles deeply from the root. They relax and smooth out the skin texture and improve skin elasticity and freshness.
This night cream has skin brightening features that boost the skin tone and treats acne scars and skin blemishes. It restores replenished skin energy in the morning.
It is a dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic product that does not clog pores and best suited for all skin types, including acne-prone skin types.
- A multi-purpose night cream that best treats dryness and dehydration skin problems.
- Boost the moisture content on the skin and boast bright and plump shine.
- Smooth-out the fine lines and wrinkles and restore youthful, firm skin mien.
- Brightens the skin tone and best treats skin blemishes.
- Highly replenish the fresh, energetic glow to the skin with a relaxed feel.
- It may not work well on sensitive skin types.
- The coverage may not be good for certain skin types and may not blend well.
- The fragrance likability may be a question.
7. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream comes under the best creams for acne-prone skin for its suitability for ultra-sensitive skin types. This product contains extremely safe and allergic-free ingredients such as glycerin, squalane, shea butter, niacinamide, and others.
These ingredients play a unique role in hydrating and locking the water-content on the skin during its night application. They improve the skin plumpness overnight and restore the moisture barrier of the skin. This product best soothes the skin and replenishes relaxed energy.
This night cream has a gel-like texture that provides an instant cooling effect and blends well on the skin. It provides a long-lasting and allergic-free moisturizing result.
This night cream has the credit of winning the awards of “Parents Beauty Awards for Best Night Cream” and “People Magazine Beauty Award for Best Night Moisturizer” in 2019.
It is a dermatologist-tested product and is free from parabens, fragrances, and preservatives. It tends to be more suited for extremely sensitive skin types.
- Best product for ultra-sensitive skin types.
- Highly hydrates the skin and provides fresh and relaxed energy.
- Has the credit of winning two awards in the year 2019.
- Tends to restore moisture barrier on the skin overnight.
8. Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream is again the best night cream for moisturizing the skin and smoothing out wrinkles. The presence of skin-nourishing ingredients such as olive fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, beeswax, clary sage, and others makes this product one among the best night creams for acne-prone skin.
These ingredients lock moisture on the skin during night application and make your skin supple and hydrated on your morning wake-ups. They provide a fresh, relaxed, and rejuvenated feel to the skin in the morning and enhance their glow.
The anti-aging properties help the skin to fight against wrinkles and fine lines. They soothe and smooth out the skin and furnish youthful, firm, and flawless skin. This product fights against excess sebum-secretion and fights against skin blemishes and acne-creations.
This night cream is a dermatologist-tested product and has no parabens, petroleum, and other harmful chemicals. It has a non-greasy texture and ensures skin nourishing and hydrating benefits for a lengthy period. It tends to be best suited for combination and normal skin types.
- Intense skin hydrating features with natural ingredients.
- Reduces the impact of aging signs on the skin.
- Provide a bright, nourished, young, and supple glow to the skin in the morning.
- It is a dermatologist-tested product that provides long-lasting results.
- Has an admirable natural fragrance.
9. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream is one of the best night creams for acne-prone skin with its antioxidant features. This night has the baggage of rich ingredients, including lotus, cucumber extract, glycerine, peach leaf extract, etc.
These ingredients best hydrates the dry and dehydrated skin types and enrich the skin with a radiance glow. They boost the eater-content on the skin and prevents oil-secretion and the creation of acne.
The skin relaxing features best soothes and relaxes the skin from external stresses. They restore the rejuvenated energy and glow to the skin. The presence of antioxidants protects the skin damages from free radicals and repairs damaged skin cells. This night cream best exfoliate the skin overnight and promotes skin regeneration.
This cream plays an incredible role in improving skin texture and elasticity. It treats and smooth-out skin wrinkles and fine lines. It boosts the firmness of the skin and provides a young, supple, and tightened skin appearance.
It is a light-weight cream that blends well with the skin and is free from parabens, sulfates, and other harmful chemicals. This night cream tends to be suited for almost all skin types.
- Intensely hydrates the skin and boost skin liveliness and suppleness.
- Best treats the wrinkles and fine lines.
- The presence of antioxidants highly prevents skin from free radicals and external damages.
- It highly soothes and relaxes the skin.
- Provide a fresh, illuminating, relaxed, and rejuvenated glow in the morning.
- May create irritations and allergies on certain skin types.
- The fragrance tends to be too strong.
- It may not moisturize well on dry skin types.
Thus, this article discusses the list of products that are worth considering as the best night creams for acne-prone skin with their pros and cons! Always remember that the impact and suitability of ingredients on your skin decide the success of the product.
Therefore before making the purchase decision, get a clear idea about the key ingredient included in the night cream and its acceptability level for your skin.
It is always best to have a patch test of your selected night cream on your skin to find its suitability. You may do this patch testing by applying the merchandise on your body parts, such as forearms, and test its result in the morning. If you feel that it results well without creating any allergies or rashes, you may continue using it on your face, or else you may stop it.
Also, the purpose of using night creams plays an essential role in the product selection process. Based on your night-cream requirements, such as the need for skin moisturizing, treating aging signs, etc., you may select the one among the above-discussed best night creams for acne-prone skin. To your relief, the majority of the above-discussed products are multi-purpose night creams.
Thus you may now choose your suitable night cream and use it regularly on your cleansed face in the evening for attaining the best-desired result!