Keratosis pilaris is a most common yet blemish-creating infection that makes the skin extremely dull and flawed. It is the condition where the epidermis feels rough along with dark patches, redness, bumps, skin breakouts, etc. The main reason behind this infection is the clogging of hair follicles with dirt and debris.
This skin condition usually occurs around body parts such as the neck, upper arms, back, etc. Thus, the use of the best body washes with high exfoliating and deep-cleansing features can remove this debris off the skin and replace the blemished epidermis with a bright complexion.
The best body washes for keratosis pilaris are the products with such unique skin-repairing and moisturizing benefits! For getting in-depth knowledge about these body washes, just continue reading!
Best Body Washes For Keratosis Pilaris
Among the n number of products available in the market, I’ve picked the best body washes for keratosis pilaris and explained its features with pros and cons!
1. Touch Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Body Wash Cleanser
What do you think about boasting-in all the essential nutrients to the skin to make it clear and glowing with the best ingredients? Yes, Touch Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Body Wash Cleanser is one such product that can produce a unique skin-repairing result!
The presence of ingredients such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid, aloe leaf extract, Centella Asiatica extract, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and others make this product one of the best body washes for keratosis pilaris.
These active ingredients penetrate the skin deeply and eradicate the issues from the root. The salicylic acid and glycolic acid target the hair follicles where the bumpy red patches occur and de-clog them. They do an effective exfoliating process to remove-off the dead and damaged outer skin cells and reduce the appearance of blemishes on the epidermis.
The hyaluronic acid ensures adequate skin moisturization to prevent it from dry, dull, rough, and dehydrated condition. It makes the skin fresh, radiant, and rejuvenated. It is formulated with an optimum pH level that does the skin-repairing process without over-drying.
The inclusion of botanical extracts such as aloe vera and others ensures the deep nourishment and soothing of the epidermis. They prevent the creation of inflammations and irritations and calm the skin cells during the exfoliation process. The presence of anti-bacterial properties prevents the creation of new skin breakouts, acne formations, etc.
Touch Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Body Wash Cleanser is free from sulfates, dyes, and other harmful chemicals.
- Unique skin-exfoliating ingredients that scraps-out all the blemishes from the root.
- Contains salicylic and glycolic acids that unclog the hair follicles and targets the source of KP to remove its appearance.
- Has a unique skin moisturization feature that makes the skin soft, supple, and radiant.
- Its skin nourishing and soothing ingredients calms-down the skin cells and prevent them from inflammations and irritation.
- Prevents the creation of skin breakouts and acne.
- May worsen the infection on certain skin types.
- It may not yield promising skin-correcting results in certain cases.
- Has quite a strong fragrance.
2. Re-Tone Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Body Cleanser Wash
Re-Tone Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Body Cleanser Wash is again one of the nested body washes for keratosis pilaris with unique ingredients and features! This product is featured with 7.5% of glycolic acid along with the benefits of almond oil, organic jojoba oil, vitamin E, and others.
The presence of exfoliating ingredients targets the KP redness, bumps, clogged hair follicles, etc., and removes them from the root. They work on zapping-away the blemishes and provide a rejuvenated, bright, crystal-clear epidermis on continuous usage.
The glycolic acid also helps to turn your rough and damaged skin into a soft, supple, and love-to-touch epidermis. It also prevents the excess sebum creation and formation of new acne and removes blackheads.
The skin-nourishing ingredients best moisturize and nourish dry and damaged skin. They lock-in the water-content and make it feel soft, smooth, and revived. They also soothe and calm the skin cells against irritations, itchiness, and inflammations.
Re-Tone Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Body Cleanser Wash is free from parabens, retinoids, and other harsh chemicals and tends to be gentle on all skin types including sensitive types.
- The best exfoliating feature erases-off the blemishes from the root and ensures a clear and bright epidermis.
- Contains skin-moisturizing ingredients that keep the skin soft and hydrated.
- Skin-soothing ingredients soothe and calm the irritations, inflammations, and itchiness.
- Stays gentle on the skin.
- Ensures soft, rejuvenated, bright, and flawless epidermis.
- It may not produce effective skin-repairing results on certain skin types.
- May create negative impacts in certain cases.
3. Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash
Here comes the next best skin-correcting product with Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash that has remarkable exfoliating, brightening, and soothing ingredients! This one among the best body washes for keratosis pilaris is formulated with 2% salicylic acid along with citric acid, aloe leaf extract, chamomile extract, and others.
Salicylic acid plays a unique role in unclogging the hair follicles and preventing the formation of skin breakouts and new acnes. It acts as a skin-exfoliating ingredient that treats and prevents the blemishes and unevenness from the root by scraping-out the damaged skin cells.
The botanical extracts locks-in the essential moisture content in the skin cells and keep the outer layer nourished and hydrated. It removes the issues of dry, rough, and dehydrated skin and makes it smooth, supple, and radiant!
Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash also has skin-soothing ingredients that treat and calm skin itchiness, irritations, and inflammations. It works to clear-off the skin blemishes without creating over-drying nor oily residues.
- Clears-away the blemishes and clogged-pores with exfoliating ingredients.
- Moisturizes the skin deeply and furnishes a soft, supple, and radiant epidermis.
- Gentle remove-off the dirt and debris without creating oily residue.
- Contains soothing ingredients that keep the skin away from irritations.
- May increase the acnes and breakouts on certain skin types.
4. Sky Organics Organic African Black Soap
For experiencing the bright, revived, smooth, radiant, and flawless complexion with plant-driven ingredients, Sky Organics Organic African Black Soap could be your best option!
The all-natural ingredients of palm kernel oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, plantain skin ash, and vitamin E make this product listed among the best body washes for keratosis pilaris.
These remarkable ingredients boast-in all the possible advantages to the skin. They exfoliate the skin blemishes from the root and ensures the clear, smooth, and flawless epidermis on each wash.
The skin moisturizing ingredients such as aloe vera and shea and cocoa butter remove the problems of dry and rough skin due to KP and locks-in the essential moisture content to make it smooth, nourished, and radiant.
They also soothe and calm the skin cells against irritation and inflammations. They make the skin healthy and rejuvenated. The presence of plantain skin ash brightens-up the skin and makes it luminous!
Sky Organics Organic African Black Soap is free from fragrances and other harsh chemicals that make it suitable to use on all skin types.
- Contains plant-driven ingredients that make this product extremely safe to use on all skin types.
- Deeply repairs and revives the rough and patchy skin.
- Ensures smooth, soft, radiant, and bright skin tones with no blemishes.
- Contains the best skin-moisturizing and nourishing ingredients.
- Do gentle exfoliation of the skin to remove-off the blemishes.
- Has skin-brightening ingredients.
- Contains quite a watery consistency.
- Tends to be quite oily and greasy.
5. Glytone KP Kit Keratosis Pilaris – Exfoliating Body Wash
As the name suggests, Glytone KP Kit Keratosis Pilaris – Exfoliating Body Wash is a skin-reviving kit that contains exfoliating body wash, exfoliating body lotion, and a special bath pouf for an in-depth transformation process.
The presence of 8.8% glycolic acid in body wash and 17.5% glycolic acid in body lotion along with other active ingredients make this kit listed in the best body washes for keratosis pilaris!
The glycolic acid acts as an antioxidant that unclogs the pores and targets the keratosis bumps, redness, and blemishes. This unique ingredient works to reduce the appearance of blemishes by zapping-away the outer dead skin layer. It prevents the creation of new acne and blemishes.
The nourishing feature of this kit deeply moisturizes the epidermis and removes the issues of skin dryness and roughness. It makes the outer layer ultra-soft, smooth, hydrated, and radiant.
Glytone KP Kit Keratosis Pilaris – Exfoliating Body Wash aims to keep the skin clear, nourished, and smooth with its gentle formula. It works well on skin cramps and cracks on feet, elbows, etc., and ensures a faster result.
- The remarkable skin-repairing formula keeps the blemishes and roughness away.
- Keeps the keratosis bumps, redness, and discoloration away.
- Zap-out the dead skin cells and generate a fresh, energetic, flawless outer layer.
- Makes the skin bright, smooth, nourished, and radiant.
- Works well in treating skin cracks.
- Yields comparatively faster result.
- May worsen the infection sometimes.
- May create an irritating feel on sensitive skin types.
6. CLn BodyWash – Moisturizing Body Wash
CLn BodyWash – Moisturizing Body Wash is again one of the best body washes for keratosis pilaris that treats the root cause of the infections and furnishes a clear, nourished, and radiant epidermis!
This product contains an optimum proportion of sodium hypochlorite that repairs the skin blemishes without creating irritations and burns. This active ingredient swap-out the signs of redness, bumps, acne marks, scars, etc., on the skin and aims to provide a clear, flawless complexion.
The soothing ingredients best moisturize and nourish the skin to eradicate the issues of skin dryness and roughness. They make the skin smooth, soft, radiant, and well-hydrated instantly.
CLn BodyWash – Moisturizing Body Wash is a clinically-proven, safe product to use from head to toe for getting an optimum skin-reviving result.
- Ensures optimum results on reducing the skin blemishes within a short period of usage.
- Exfoliates the skin to make the skin clear, bright, and blemish-free.
- Moisturize and nourish the skin to obliterate the issues of dry, rough, and patchy skin.
- Treats all sorts of skin infections.
- Provides a bleaching effect to the skin without creating irritations.
- Suitable for use from head to toe.
- May increase the breakouts and acne-formation level on certain skin types.
- May create rashes, burns, and infections.
7. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash
Are you looking for a body wash that can pamper your skin with nourishing ingredients along with treating KP infections? Then, you can have a look at Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash!
The presence of exfoliating ingredients along with shea butter and botanical extracts such as safflower seed oil, fig extract, Mauritia Flexuosa fruit oil makes this product one of the best body washes for keratosis pilaris.
This product plays a unique role in obliterating the dirt, oil, and other debris from the skin with its creamy texture. It ensures the deep cleansing result with a fresh, revived and rejuvenated feel.
The presence of botanical extracts and shea butter best nourish and moisturize the skin and eradicate the issues of dry, rough, and patchy skin. They make the epidermis smooth, hydrated, and healthy by locking-in the essential vitamins.
Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash is best suited for daily use that repairs and revives the skin from the root to furnish a crystal-clear tone with radiating effect!
- Ensures deep-cleansing result that leaves the epidermis clean and blemish-free.
- Unique skin-nourishing ingredients to keep the skin hydrated and smooth throughout the day.
- Eradicates the issues of dry, rough, and patchy epidermis.
- Yields creamy lather and is suitable for daily use.
- Has quite a strong fragrance.
- Tends to create an oily residue on certain skin types.
- May create an oily feel on the skin sometimes
8. Misumi Acne Body Wash
If you want to experience the deep-exfoliating feature along with skin nourishing and tightening benefits, Misumi Acne Body Wash is for you! This one among the best body washes for keratosis pilaris contains the benefits of glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, lavender oil, and others.
These ingredients do a remarkable skin exfoliation process to strip-out the dead, dull, and damaged skin cells and replace them with the fresh, bright, and rejuvenated layer. They remove the presence of acne-creating dirt, oil, sweat, and other debris and furnish a clean and flawless epidermis.
Misumi Acne Body Wash de-clog the hair follicles and prevent the creation of new breakouts. It obliterates the presence of acne marks, blackheads, scars, hyperpigmentation, and other blemishes.
The presence of lactic acid ensures the improved secretion of collagen and boasts skin-tightening benefits. It treats and repairs the aging signs such as wrinkles, fine lines, etc., and makes the skin tight, young and supple.
The lavender oil and other skin moisturizing ingredients makes the epidermis deeply hydrated and nourished. They treat the skin-roughness due to KP and replace the dry and pale skin tone with a radiant, energetic, and mesmerizingly smooth texture.
These body washes to suit all skin types and shall be used to treat infections on the back, neck, legs, hands, and other body parts.
- The deep-exfoliating feature erases-off the blemishes and furnishes a bright and energetic epidermis.
- Unclog pores and cleanse the skin deeply from dirt and debris.
- Its skin-moisturizing feature makes the skin nourished, soft, and radiant.
- Contains anti-aging properties that prevent premature aging.
- Ensures bright, hydrated, and flawless complexion.
- It may not produce promising exfoliating benefits on certain skin types.
- Tends to produce an unpleasant odor.
9. Nubian Heritage Body Wash
Here comes the next best skin-reviving product with Nubian Heritage Body Wash that obliterates all possible skin blemishes through certified natural ingredients and boosts your skin with complete freshness and energy!
The presence of salicylic acid along with aloe leaf extract, shea butter, oat bran extract, cocoa palm ash, plantain peel extract, tamarind extract, papaya enzymes, and others make this product listed among the best body washes for keratosis pilaris.
These active ingredients naturally cleanse the skin against dirt, excess oil, and debris and do an exfoliation process. They peel-out the dead and dull skin cells and regenerate the rejuvenated energetic outer layer. They unclog the hair follicles and obliterate the presence of scars, acne marks, redness, bumps, and other blemishes on the skin.
The deep-nourishing feature of this body wash locks-in water content on the skin cells and make the skin plump, supple, smooth, and radiant. It removes the problems of DP roughness and pale appearance.
Nubian Heritage Body Wash contains the remarkable soothing benefit that soothes and calms the skin against irritations and inflammations. It also helps to make the skin bright and luminous with its skin-brightening property.
This body wash is a natural blemish-corrector that ensures the best result on all skin types.
- The multi-purposive product makes the skin bright, smooth, soft, radiant, and flawless.
- Deeply detoxifies and exfoliates the skin against dead and damaged skin cells to furnish a bright and flawless complexion.
- Unclogs the pores and treats keratosis pilaris redness, bumps, and other issues.
- Ensures skin-nourishing benefits.
- Brighten—up the skin.
- The updated version of the product may not yield promising results on certain skin types.
10. Sebamed Paraben-Free Face and Body Wash
If you are looking for a product with gentle ingredients for your sensitive skin type, Sebamed Paraben-Free Face and Body Wash could stay suitable for you!
This one among the body washes for keratosis pilaris contains the ingredients of niacinamide, Allantoin, Pentavitin, vitamins B5 and B6 along with skin-exfoliating ingredients.
These mild ingredients unclog the pores and treat the presence of KP redness, bumps, and other blemishes. They detoxify the epidermis and make the skin bright, fresh, and flawless. The presence of excess oil, dirt, and debris are obliterated from the root to furnish a deep-clear, rejuvenated complexion.
The presence of moisturizing and vitamin-boasting ingredients deeply hydrates and nourishes the epidermis for an improved complexion. They replace the dry and rough skin with a smooth and radiant glow!
Sebamed Paraben-Free Face and Body Wash is a hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic product that is free from soap, parabens, gluten, and other harmful chemicals. It tends to be suited for all skin types.
- Extremely gentle ingredients for sensitive skin types.
- Deeply exfoliates the skin to eradicate the impact of blemishes.
- Unclog the pores and removes excess oil, dirt, and debris.
- Contains unique skin moisturizing and energizing ingredients.
- Make the skin smooth, soft, bright, and flawless.
- The presence of fragrance may create irritations and new breakouts.
- The odor tends to be quite strong
Keratosis pilaris is a skin condition that makes the epidermis pale and blemished with dark patches, breakouts, bumps, and abnormal roughness. It usually appears on the body parts such as upper arms, shoulders, neck, and others. Exfoliating body washes are the best solution for this problem.
All of the above-discussed best body washes for keratosis pilaris are such exfoliating products that renew the pale and infected skin cells with a fresh, bright, and rejuvenated complexion. They ensure in-depth hydrating benefits and make the skin soft and supple.
On making your purchase decision, pay attention to the ingredient list. Choose the product with the best-suited ingredients and perform patch testing before using it for the entire body. This will ensure an optimum skin-repairing benefit.
Now, based on your skin type, problems and preference, you can select your product and enjoy a mesmerizingly crystal-clear, flawless complexion!
Read More: 10 Best Foundation For Mature Skin Over 60